The food industry is one of the leading branches of economically developed countries. Specialized bidirectionality is the intended purpose of the profile industries:
1. Providing the population with high-quality food products.
2. Export of products to the neighboring countries.
The production of meat products plays a significant role in the food industry. First of all, it concerns the slaughter of various animal species. Food business owners will need reliable pig slaughtering equipment to make the process efficient and fast.
Complete equipment for slaughtering pigs must accomplish the following set of functions:
A fully equipped slaughterhouse usage makes it possible to significantly reduce the load on operators who are involved in carcass cutting. Correctly chosen equipment for slaughtering pigs will ensure not only the speed of performing the required operations but also expand the enterprise functionality.
Regardless of species diversity, the slaughter line for pigs must meet the following standards:
1. Cost-effectiveness. A lot of energy is expended during the slaughtering and subsequent processing phase. New tools and devices for this process reduce energy costs, creating favorable competitive conditions for any of the industries.
2. Reliability. The slaughter line must be able to cope with significant loads in certain areas.
3. High-quality level. It is a cumulative characteristic that implies not only the reliability of all the components of processing mechanisms, a long period of operation, and the durability of the used devices but also the final quality of manufactured products, as well as compliance with technological standards.
4. Safety. There are many processes where a specific force is used, sharp cutting tools, and electric current, during the slaughter and butchering of animals. Devices and related equipment for slaughtering pigs must be as safe as possible, as there are a lot of processes where human intervention is required.
5. Productivity. It is a characteristic that affects the receipt of the required amount of products at the planned cost.
The toolkit and equipment used at the enterprises for slaughtering pigs have many technological nuances that determine the workflow.
Taking into account the production standards, the fulfillment of the norm per shift may differ as follows:
1. Up to fifty heads per hour. The movement of carcasses along the line occurs in manual mode through a pipe.
2. Over fifty heads per hour. It`s necessary to use more workers and increase the amount of equipment required for each section of the line, furthermore to expand the production facility to achieve this indicator. Also, the movement of carcasses ensures their automatic movement along the chain conveyor line.
The slaughter stage can be divided into a number of the following actions:
The listed operations are carried out in a semi-automatic mode. Each action must be supervised by a qualified operator of the line.
All the questions on the purchase and usage of “Rozfood” company devices can be asked to the manager by phone or through the feedback form in the “Contacts” section.
Showing 1–15 of 41 results